Monday, May 18, 2015

Transfers


May 18, 2015

Hello again!

It's that time again! And yes, I am getting transferred. It's a weird situation. Hot Springs's sisters are being shut down. We aren't entirely sure why, but the Lord has His reasons. I don't know where I'm going, but I find out on Wednesday, so I'll tell you next week. So my address until further notice is 905 Kierre Dr, North Little Rock, AR 72116. It's the Mission Office, and they will get it to me.

I am safe! It's just a lot of thunderstorms, but we are safe!! Thank you for prepping a package for me!!! I look forward to it!!!

The service opportunities depend on the places. Those places need a scheduled time in which you can come, and we can't do that.

Congrats again to the Keller's!! They all must be so proud and happy!!

Sometimes the Lord works in ways that we don't understand. Remember with my decision to serve, I was ready. But then He told me no. THEN He told me yes! There's something you need to learn and prepare for that will come out for the best.

Exchanges were great!! We met a lot of new people that have a lot of potential!! It was great! Sister Thompson was with me. She actually left today. But she is so sweet! That's the really sad thing about transfers! We found so many people, but we have to leave them. We are going to give them to the elders, and know that they will take good care of them.

We did meet with Gary. We gave him a church tour then taught the restoration to him on Saturday. He is so golden!! I don't want to give up teaching him, but I know that what is going to happen is going to happen for the best.

Love you too!!!!
Sister Pochop

Scripture of the Week: Doctrine and Covenants 4

1  NOW behold, a amarvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men.

2  Therefore, O ye that embark in the aservice of God, see that ye bserve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand cblameless before God at the last day.

3  Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are acalled to the work;

4  For behold the afield is white already to bharvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in cstore that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

5  And afaith, bhope, ccharity and dlove, with an eeye single to the fglory of God, gqualify him for the work.

6  Remember faith, avirtue, knowledge, btemperance, cpatience, dbrotherly ekindness, fgodliness, charity, ghumility, hdiligence.

7  aAsk, and ye shall receive; bknock, and it shall be opened unto you.  Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment