Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Training again


Hello again!

Sorry for the confusion, but I wasn't on yesterday because I was at
the temple. So I get to email today.

This is going to be an interesting transfer! No, I'm not leaving
Paragould. I was called as a trainer again! Sister Wood is getting
transferred, and she will have another trainer to finish her 12 week
training. Life just got real interesting! But the Lord knows what He
is doing, even if I don't yet. But I'll have the low down on it next
week when I get her!

The temple was amazing! It has been 6 months since I've been to the
temple, and it was so very welcome. There is a spirit there that you
can't get in any other place. I don't know if I explained last week,
but they way it goes in my mission is that you get to attend the
temple during your birthday month. It's always the Monday of
transfers. All the birthday missionaries and the departing
missionaries get to go one last time. That part was sad because you
get to know these missionaries and serve with them. Then you have to
say good bye. But it was still an amazing experience, and I can't wait
until next year!

We had stake conference this weekend. It was really good. It was
greatly focused on temples and family history work and keeping the
Sabbath day holy. It was fun to realize that as a missionary I teach
those principles often. Any time I have a chance to better understand
a principle or doctrine, I am very appreciative. It helps so much
because it's a new way to explain and over time I've been able to
discover more succinct ways to explain and teach.

We haven't been able to see Renea this week- she was taking her son to
college. But we'll be up and at it teaching her and helping her along
the way for baptism.

Sorry about not responding to it. Service is good- it's just finding
the opportunities here. It's going to happen soon though. I'm so happy
that y'all could do that for the Ronald McDonald house! I didn't know
any of that, but I will most definitely drop some change into the
boxes more often.

Sorry it's kind of short today, but next week will be better. There's
just been a lot of planning and organizing going on. I got my bday
package!!! Thank you!!! The memes have been so fun!

I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Sister Pochop

No comments:

Post a Comment