Monday, June 22, 2015

Another busy week!


Hi!

Transfers aren't until next week. I will know by next Monday our fate. Your fave missionary is doing pretty good! The work is going well. I'm staying healthy. My heart is doing good. Hopefully everyone else's hearts are still working like they should! I didn't email the dads- I sent them cards! Hopefully they got them

 Elder Temus's email last week talked about having a week or so left. It would be nice if you went. Send him some good juju. 

I'm missing out on the Bandon adventure?! Sad day. Give the Parks' my love and Aunt Terri a big squeeze!!

Scripture of the Week: D&C 100: 15-16

15  Therefore, let your hearts be comforted; for all things shall work together for good to them that walk uprightly, and to the sanctification of the church.

16  For I will raise up unto myself a pure people, that will serve me in righteousness;

Love,

Sister Pochop
PS: First, Sister Bradshaw and the rest can come over to feed/visit me and my
comp! I asked President the other day, and he said yes. What is her
number again? That way I can arrange a day. If she still wants to.
Second, we had interviews with President Wakolo yesterday. They were
good. I love that man! I am so very fortunate that he is my mission
president.
Third, we are going to have a baptism on Sunday! Her name is Jalynn. I
think I mentioned her last week. She is so excited and ready to be
baptized. We just have to finish up teaching the lessons, but she is
ready.

Life is good, I just miss getting letters and hearing from people.
Mommas, you are the only person that emails me consistently.


No comments:

Post a Comment