Monday, June 8, 2015

Talofa!


Hi again!

Thank you so much for the card and the packages!! I love them and they made me smile!!!
When we aren't teaching investigators, we do a mix of teaching less actives and spiritual harvesting. Spiritual harvesting is basically tracting, but not door to door. Does that make sense? We knock the doors we feel inspired to knock on.

I'm so sad the Prices are moving :( but I know it'll be good for them and the kids. I hope you gave them a big hug from me! Congrats again to the Bains for baby Brogan!!  That's fun news about the cousins! Hopefully baby Gardner gets a name soon! :)

We haven’t seen Greg in a week. He is currently stuck in Memphis and doesn't have a phone. His neighbor is a member and our contact to him. So we are currently on hold. But hopefully he will be back soon.

My talk went well. I also played the piano in Sacrament meeting Sunday because the normal person was out of town. That went well too :) I enjoy being able to play again. Because I'm also the Relief Society pianist. I hope to learn how to play the organ while I'm here. The piano/ organ we have is electric so it does both. But you need to know how to play some basic organ techniques for that to sound right. I don't know any yet, so I switched to the piano. But I will be asking the organist when he gets back for some tips.

Stake conference sounded AMAZING and INSPIRED!!! I really hope people will listen and apply it to themselves and their families. This branch could use those talks too.

We went on exchanges on Wednesday. They were good. I was actually with the sister I had my first exchange with! So that was fun. It was also good to see how we have both changed and improved.

We got our iPads on Wednesday too! Something President Wakolo said was "Are we excited? Yes. Are we nervous? Of course. Are we afraid? No." I love that because he has such confidence and trust in us. So far we
are using them to get accustomed to showing videos and using the new pamphlets. But later down the road we are going to use Facebook and Skype and other tools that are going to help.

I love you all!!
Sister Pochop

Scripture of the week: D&C 68: 4-6

4  And whatsoever they shall speak when moved upon by the aHoly Ghost shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord, and the bpower of God unto salvation.

5  Behold, this is the promise of the Lord unto you, O ye my servants.

6  Wherefore, be of good acheer, and do not bfear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I cwas, that I am, and that I am to come.
 
 
One advantage of being short....front and center for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment