Monday, March 23, 2015

The work moves on...


March 23, 2015

I didn't get any mail at all this past week!!!! But other than that this week was good. :) We have new investigators! They are a sweet couple that recently moved to Hot Springs. We have only taught them once so far, but they did come to church on Sunday. We look forward to continue teaching them. 

We were able to do a lot of service this week as well. I love to be able to serve! Service has always made me feel useful, so doing so and being a missionary was a great experience. We helped people move, which was a lot of work, and it happened to be on one of the hot days! But it was still good.

 We had exchanges with the STLs. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from as many missionaries as I can. I look forward to our next exchanges.

 We had a really good lesson with our top investigator. He is getting baptized on Sunday. (My first one!!!) He has been struggling with quitting smoking, so we asked if he wanted a blessing. It was so powerful! The Spirit was so strong and definitely touched him. I'm so thankful that I was able to be there to experience it with him. 

 
Scripture of the Week: Moroni 7:42-44

42  Wherefore, if a man have faith he must needs have hope; for without faith there cannot be any hope.

43  And again, behold I say unto you that he cannot have faith and hope, save he shall be meek, and lowly of heart.

44  If so, his faith and hope is vain, for none is acceptable before God, save the meek and lowly in heart; and if a man be meek and lowly in heart, and confesses by the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ, he must needs have charity; for if he have not charity he is nothing; wherefore he must needs have charity.

 

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 7:42 - 44)

 

Sister Pochop

No comments:

Post a Comment